|Built Type||Modular, Prefab|
Shade nets play a crucial role in the final output of any hi tech agricultural project, Any net which provides shade is a shade net, but only the one suitable for your application is the right net for you, there is a misconception that all shade nets are suitable for all crops, mostly if your neighbour has used for an application, then it must be right for you, Wrong!
With over 20 years of experience in the study of right shade factor for different region, crop and temperature, we are today India’s most reliable shade net supplier, we can proudly state that nets supplied by us are “INDIAS LONGEST LASTING SHADE NETS”.
We don’t sell Shade net as a product, but as a solution to help you get the best result. We have two types of nets, Tape and Mono Shade net.We have nets specially designed for -:
Advantages of using the right shade net
- Vegetable seedling Nurseries.
- Greenhouse (Gerbera, Roses, Carnations, Anthurium, Chrysanthemum, Vegetables, Herbs)
- Vegetables (Capsicum , Tomato, Cucumber)
- Banana (Primary and Secondary tissue culture hardening)
- Coffee nursery
- Nursery for Horticulture and Ornamental Plants.
- And many other applications.
Vegetable seedling nurseries-:
- Even growth.
- Timely development.
- High survival ratio in the open field
- Steady growth and higher output.
- Disease control during rainy season or cloudy days.
Disadvantages of wrong selection of Shade net:
- Uniform development.
- Better shine and growth.
- Higher output and shelf life
- Uneven growth.
- Early or late development.
- High mortality ratio in the open field.
- Faster growth, low output, only high vegetative growth.
- More susceptible to disease.
- Burning of the flowers.
- Dull finish.
- Lower shelf life.
- Rs.26-00persmtr to Rs.35-00persmtr plus tax.